Sunday, March 26, 2006

The hardest part


I actually think today was just as hard as any production day. I do a ton of video slideshows for weddings, events, teams, etc. that I get tired of doing because I never know any of the people in the photos. But today I had to scan Kyle's. I never thought I would ever be scanning Kyle's own slideshow. Pictures say a thousand words. So, anyway we're starting to put together the second half of the project that focuses on Kyle's life. I'm excited about it because it's something that needs to be done. The editing is coming along. This week we will start working on promotion for the film and we will be announcing pre-ordering information soon. If there is any way that you would like to help out with promotion via word of mouth etc... please do or email us with ways to do it. We really want to reach as many people as possible with this.