Saturday, March 04, 2006

Money Talks ($800)


Believe it or not, money really talks. If you are reading this and feel like you would like to help out in some way (or know someone who would like to) we could definitely use your support. By the end of this week we have to put up around $800 for processing and transfer for our 15 minutes of film. We need this so that we can complete Kyle's project. So, if you are interested in contributing to this project and furthering Kyle's message, definitely contact me. Our plan is to initially make 500 dvds to distribute to UBC members and anyone who knew Kyle, possibly make more if we need to (and have the resources to), and also to post it on various websites (also contact me if you are interested in this.) While I know it is hard to donate to something without seeing the finished product, I can only assure you that the results thus far have blown my mind. God is working through this film and I can only thank him for allowing me to be apart of something like this. Never doubt what is possible with the emotion and power of film to impact lives.
josh@30frameproductions.com

Today we met a really cool bagpipe player whose name was Danny. He was the coolest guy who has been playing bagpipe since the 70s. He helped us out with a couple of cool shots during the afternoon. AND since I've used the word 'cool' in every sentence thus far, we had a cool time. Tomorrow will be our almost last day of shooting. We have a couple of gardening shots that need to be completed, and then we wrap Monday night. What a week it has been.